Saturday, July 17, 2010

diving in..

How do I know if being a dentist is right for me?

Convincing people that they need treatment when a tooth is asymptomatic is a real challenge that I'll be facing every day wen I'll be a dentist. And it's amazing what supervised neglect over time can do, and how you can throw a curve ball both at someone and surprise even yourself. Dentist is seen as a promising job that you need to consider because this kind of profession has many good things that can be important considerations. Being a good dentist is easy since you just need to give the best services for your patients. If you are able to give those things, you will be able to get more customers so your business in dental practice will run well. Thus, you will be able to take benefits from it.In my case, I somehow knew I wanted to drill people’s teeth since I was 5. Maybe because my mom is a dentist.

(I've bin watching her everytime we visit our clinic.)

Clearly, my case cannot be taken seriously since up until about the age of 16,
I had no real clue of what course ill be taking for the next few days after my graduation.

So, back the question then – how do I know?
Go shadow a dentist. Seriously.
I know this may sound primitive but you’d be surprised how many people I know
that haven’t shadowed an hour up until after taking the THAT! 
ill Try to see what the whole life of a dentist is like, not just the 8-5 part.
nyeeeeh.
'
'
V

speaking of MOM,
its her birthday today.
Happy Birthday!!!
l<3ve you..

No comments:

Post a Comment