Saturday, July 3, 2010

MeLancHolic

Hi!! i'm ROSE GLENDA G. CABRERA
a streetwise, not-so-typical teenage gal with spice.
maybe you'll have 'suplada' as the first impression
but as you get to know me more, you might think the opposite...
may topak ako most of the time but pagpasenyahan nyo na coz
it builds up my sunny personality...
I love my family and my friends...
I'm friendly to everybody and i don't like conflict
I live to achieve my short and long term goals in life... 
I lurve PURPLE... 
I can proudly say that my greatest achievements came with my talents…
reading,chatting, sketching, surfing the net and shopping are me pastimes
l<3ve swimming
i play the the piano when the mood calls me.
im a melancholic person
MUSIC IS MY PASSION
i set high standards
i want everything done right
I like good, smart, GOD-fearing, kind and determined people. I don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily my style.><
I am confident that I will be successful in my chosen career and nothing will stop me from trying. 
Im sometimes unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. I might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long. 
I am a very serious person. I tend to be quiet and well behaved [sometimes].
I am the type to fall quickly and passionately in love, but will commit to a person forever. O_o 


No comments:

Post a Comment